Friday 10 February 2012

NOTD!!

First NOTD post, as I have stated in past posts I am terrible at nails but I am practicing more. Since I was so bad I never really purchased any nail varnish I think I have about 10 in my collection and some are in need of chucking in the bin. I have started to purchase more recently as I am really started to get into the whole having your nails painted completes your outfit kind of thing.

Above I am wearing Deborah Lippmann in Razzle Dazzle, I got this in my December Glossybox, to see what else I got have a look here! I am absolutely in love with this polish, this is actually my first glitter polish, I know it's terrible 21 years old and have never owned a glitter polish! I use the Revlon Base Coat and ELF Matte Top Coat on top as I do not like the texture of it with a normal top coat.

As far as I know you can purchase these from HOF website but they are pretty pricey at £ 16.00.


So what do you think of Razzle Dazzle? What nail polish are you wearing?

1 comment:

  1. I love this polish too hunny
    Its fantastic
    I found you on beauty.ie
    http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...