Cherrysue posted a picture of her new nails on her facebook the other day, they were so pretty and I wanted them instantly! I was shocked when she told us all they were from Penneys and were only €4.50. So yesterday I went on a shopping trip to buy an outfit for Saturday night and as per usual I came home with an incomplete outfit and loads of stuff I did not need but wanted! I picked up two packs of these nail stickers. Wexford Penneys had only 3 types to choose from the plain studs, the pink polka dot ones and there is a not so nice grey multicoloured leopard ones that I left on the shelf.
I applied them last night and I do really like them there is a few pros and cons with them though.
- Really pretty and they do have a good few designs to suit everyone
- No glue needed
- Easy to apply(when you know how)
- Reasonably priced
- You get 18 in a pack so great if you make a mistake
- They are sticking pretty well I slept with them on washed and dyed my hair and they have stayed on apart from one.
- Needs better instructions I applied two the wrong way round when I first applied them
- Smaller Penneys do not carry a great selection
- If you have short nails they do not apply well, I can not get one on my baby nail as it broke the other day and there's no nail to push the sticker under.
All and all I like them and would be good for a night out, and if I had longer nails I would think I would like them better!
Post a Comment