Thursday 23 February 2012

NOTD

As I have stated before I am pretty bad at nails but I do like having painted nails. So spurred on by recent posts from Cherry Sue doin´ the do and Lovely Girlie Bits I am going to continue to practice and hopefully get better!

My new Avon Nailwear Pro in Blue Escape arrived in this morning and I had to try it out straight away. I teamed it with Avon Nailwear Pro in Apricot Mystery from the Smoke and Mirror collection.
Practice Practice!!



Apricot Mystery is available now in brochure 5 at a discount price of €4
Blue Escape is available from next week in brochure 6 at a discount price of €4.
(Both are normally €8)

5 comments:

  1. You have an amazing blog! I just followed! and i was wondering if you could check out my blog and follow. If you do follow then please enter in my giveaway http://beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-thanks-for-great-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you just reminded me I have that Apricot shade and I must dig it out! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. defo do its a must have for spring nails! Hope you have a fab weekend aswell!!

      Delete
  3. Love the apricot shade! :)

    Jackie
    http://fortuneandthebrave.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...