Sunday 26 February 2012

Nu Essence Beauty

On my recent trip to Dublin I had the pleasure of trying out Au Courant Tan at Nu Essence Beauty on South Anne Street just off Grafton Street. They had put out a request on twitter a few weeks beforehand looking for a willing candidate and I jumped at the chance. I have been embracing my paleness for the last year but I still love a bronzed body for Saturday night.

On arriving I met the wonderful MrsNuEssence Margaret Kelly who let me know about Au Courant Tan, and how it was suited to pale Irish girls like myself and that I would not turn out orange like I had in the past.

Here is a little bit on what Nu Essence has to say about Au Courant Tan:
Au Courant Tan, is the world's first sunless tanning product. It creates the most natural looking tan, giving your skin a healty bronzed glow. For all your special occassions Au Courant tan will give you a flawless tan that fades beautifully and gradually, with no nasty residue. Tan yourself the safe and convient way with an Au Courant spray tan from Nu Essence.Best suited to a paler skinned person or anyone that may be nervous about being too dark.
Nu Essence did they're own blog post on how I got on with my tan and pictures you can check out their blog here Nu Essence Blog.

I would like to add this is the first tan that I have had no lingering smells of nasty tan afterwards even during tanning it smelt like bananas. As with every tan you need to look after it with moisturising, 10 days on I am still not back to my natural coloring and its fading evenly.I have in the past had tans where it faded in patches and lots of exfoliation is needed but not with Au Courant.

Nu Essence is a beautiful salon and in a great location, they not only offer tanning but also treatments in nails, waxing, massage etc. They have wonderful staff who are very helpful, I was tanned by Joan who was lovely. You can check out their website for all their treatments or call in if your in Dublin City.

Phone: 01 6716443

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...