Monday, 20 February 2012

Mini mini haul





This really is a miniature haul it consists of two products. I was in Dublin during the week doing a photoshoot. I decided to stay over night and hit Grafton street with my mother in tow on Thursday. My main objectives was 2 go to MAC and spend the rest of my Christmas vouchers and collect my stuff I already bought in Inglot. Also see if I could get any good deals in the makeup shop in Georges Street Arcade that Leanne from Thunder+Threads recently mentioned. Well everything went pear shaped!

On the way up I realised I had forgot my Brown Thomas voucher :( and then when I got to Dundrum I could not for the life of me find my receipt to pick my stuff up! ( When I got back to Wexford the receipt had magically reappeared in my purse! >:(  )



I still went to MAC and picked up Face and Body in C1 for my kit, I absolutely love this foundation, and  here are the reasons why


  • It's buildable coverage


  • Comes in a range of shades and in yellow and pink tones


  • You get 120ml for €36.50( most foundations are 30ml)


I just love it and selfishly I bought it in my shade!

I did go to that makeup shop in Georges Street arcade, I think it's called Cosmetique (correct me if I am wrong). I went for Revlon Colorstay which are only €9.99 in there instead of €17.50 like Boots. They only had the dark shades tho so I did not pick up any as I wanted to try the dry skin one in Ivory as the oily skin one is not sitting right on my skin.

I did however get some Directions hair color in Purple from a shop straight across from Cosmetique. I been wanting this since I started dying my hair purple but it's not easily available in Ireland and would have to order it online so I opted for purple dyes that were more readily available. So when I saw these I got pretty excited :) their only €8 and a little goes along with these.










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...