Wednesday 6 March 2013

Avon Color Trend Kiss and Go Lipsticks


I was at the folks house in Wexford a few weeks back, so with the sister been a Avon Representative the house is full of Avon brochures and surely enough a Avon order was made. 

Colortrend section in the brochure is something I usually just skim past but these lipsticks caught my eye and were on offer for 3 for 5 euro. It would have been rude not to.


What Avon have to say on them ; " Treat your lips to a rich and creamy lipstick in hot stay-true colors that last for hours".

I choose two of the regular line shades and one of the valentines special colors which by the look of the new brochure they have been added to the line but minus the cute love heart design. In my opinion they should keep the hearts the packaging is just to basic otherwise.
Violet Friday; Purple Roses; Beige Star
As you can see from the picture I got a lot more of the Beige Star then the others obviously a mistake in production. First impressions of the lipsticks their pretty good I got about 3 hours wear from each before needing to top up. They are moisturising and do not have any drying effects on lips at all. I wish they were matte as they are loaded with shimmer, but this range is aimed at younger girls and young girls are partial to the shimmer.


I am loving the Violet Friday shade at the moment its just the right amount of purple and pink mixed together, Purple Roses is a nice day shade its just a bit darker then my natural lip shade. Beige Star unfortunately just is not a shade for me , brown/ orange just does not suit my skin tone but its an addition to the kit.

There is a few other shades in the range I want to pick up like Doll Pink and Poppy Love so expect to see them on the blog soon.

Avon Color Trend Kiss and Go Lipsticks available in brochure 6 at €3.25.

* Lip swatches will be added next week\, having some cold sore issues at the mo!

2 comments:

  1. your sister is an avon rep?! that is so handy!! those lipsticks do look nice but I am put off by the shimmer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Violet Friday... Ill be having some of that

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...