Saturday 30 March 2013

Butter London Spring Sweetie Shop Collection


I am so behind in posts! Mid February I was invited to the Butter London Spring Collection Launch at Avoca. I took lots of photos for their fabulous sweet shop event and my sd card formatted itself and they were lost forever. Gutted was not the word! Before I get into the review, just want to say I met some fabulous new bloggers and saw some familiar faces also. It was a great event hosted by National Beauty Distrubution.



We were given 3 out of the 6 shades of the collection to take home with me 



Peachy 'KERFUFFLE'



Yellow 'JASPER'




My Favorite lilac 'MOLLY-CODDLED'

How cute is the Butter London logo!



Here's each color quickly swatched two coats of Jasper and Kerfuffle but Molly-Coddled only needed one coat.

Butter London is a 3 free company, no formaldehyde, no toluene, no DBP. Their nail varnishes creamy and easy to apply and have great pigmentation. Not to mention their collections are always bang on trend. As you can see these colors are perfect for spring.

Butter London is available at Avoca, Beautymatters.ie, House of Fraser and Millies.ie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...