Monday 2 September 2013

Day 2 of #SBBC: Favourite Eyeshadow Palette


So I had decided to write about my ten pan Inglot palette mainly because I use it everyday for my eyebrows and the black for smokey eyes but I then realised I would only use another one or two of the remaining eight maybe once a week. So I start looking through my other palettes and then decided to write about my Urban Decay Naked Basic palette that I carry with me all the time because it holds the necessities, but then it hit me my 120 palette is hands down my favourite.

It's part of my everyday makeup routine that I have become so custom with it I almost forget I even use it. It's been mentioned many times here on the blog and where I got it so I will not go into to much details, but for the newbies of #SBBC it was a bargain for less then €7 on eBay about 2 years ago now. 

As you can see I have hit pan on quite a few and completely used up every last dust of colour in a few. I have taken it on shoots and used it on many area of the face not just the body. It's been through the mill and has been dropped countless times, it's how I lost the electric blue colour that has hit pan, but the outside casing is still in one piece and not even a scratch on it.

Some of the colours still remain untouched to this day as I have yet to think of a new eye look to use them in, as I can be a one trick pony when I find a new eye look I like ( at the moment I am loving the red/cranberry at top right on the left side). 

It's hard to imagine ever getting to the end of this palette and I will probably repurchase it before it happens just so I can have some of my favourite colours back. If your looking for a all rounder palette or you are just starting out using makeup and want to experiment then I certainly recommend the 120 palette.

What's your favourite eyeshadow palette?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...