Thursday 5 September 2013

#SBBC Day 3: Makeup Travel Essentials


Honestly when I go travelling I tend to bring everything but I usually go travelling for a good few weeks /months rather then short periods of time. So I had to sit down and have a think about this topic. I had to scale back and just think of the necessities and stuff that would easily pack away in a small suitcase.

Firstly I decided on brushes, easy part I know, I only have one face so I knew I would not need that many. I decided on my Real Techniques expert face brush for my foundation and maybe cream blush, my Real Techniques Powder Brush, and  Royal and Langnickel Angled Blush Brush.
For eyes I choose my Crown  badger hair IB119 Deluxe Crease Brush, my larger Crown blending brush that I got at Imats which can be seen here in my Imats Haul.
Another Crown Brush I would bring along is my C158 Angle Liner/ Spoolie brush. By bringing this brush I can use it for not only my gel liner but with a bit of spot cleaning can also be used for eyebrows as well.
Last but not least I would bring a lip brush for application of my Lime Crime Red Velveteen.

For Face I would bring my MAC N2 Face and Body and also for night time application I would mix in some Revlon Color Stay in 110 Ivory for a full coverage. 
I would bring two concealers my MUA Cosmetics Cover and Conceal for under the eye in fair and Collection 16hr concealer in fair 1 for blemish covering.
Fit Me face powder in 125.
For contouring MUA bronzer in shade 3.
10 pan Blush Pan that I bought from Crown but can be bought elsewhere check out my blog post on it here.

For eyes I would bring my Urban Decay Basic Palette for basic eyes during the day and can be easily  changed into a smokey eye on the night. 
Also I would bring my 10 pan Inglot Eyeshadow palette so I have some colours to play around with.
Gel liner I would bring my favourite Inglot in 71.
For Mascara it would have to be Pur Cosmetics Big Blink Mascara.

For Lips I would bring just 3 colors a red, nude and dark purple also I popped my MUA cream blush in the bag as I can use it as a lip and cheek colour.

For moisturiser I choose my small size Kiehl's Skin Rescuer which can be easily packed away in my travel bag.
Also packed my Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm for my makeup removing and daily cleanse.  Its quick and easy to use and last thing you want while away is to spend ages before bed taking off makeup so this is great.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...