Tuesday 3 April 2012

March Favorites!

I am super sad to see March go one of my favorite months of the whole year for obvious reasons! I have a few favorites this month not all beauty related but I have been loving none the less!

Sorry for crap ipad photo ! All the other photos are taken with my fab new camera!


Say hello to my new badboy! My birthday presents from the rents, it was in no way a surprise I dropped some not so subtle hints i.e opened the Argos catalogue and said I want this one! There was a toss up of this and a camcorder but this not only records in HD but takes amazing pictures so this won hands down.


Sleek Rose Gold, I just can not express how I much I love this blush. Its gold flecks, vibrant coral/pink its just the perfect for spring summer. Its a 2 in 1 product gives you that flush of color of a blush and gold gives a nice highlight for the cheekbones aswell. I got mine from beautyemporium.ie for 7.00 euro

Soap and Glorys The Righteous Butter, I have been applying this every night and after showers and my skin is as smooth as a babies booty! Not only am I nice and smooth but it leaves a lovely fresh aroma behind. The great thing about this also is that the tub is huge so it lasts a good while, not sure how much it costs as I got it in the big splendor bag at Christmas but I know it does not break the bank and available at all Boots.







MAC Nikki Viva Glam, I have already done a blog post on this here, one thing I will say about it though, is it looks different on everyone! I have not seen it look the same on any other bloggers posts so you really have to try this out for yourself to see if it suits you. Also the color gets diluted in pictures and videos its much more vibrant in real life. 17.50 from all MAC counters.

Last but not least Avon's SuperExtend Extreme Mascara. I showcased this on the blog a few weeks ago (Here)before its release in brouchere 7 and since then it has blew up and it deserves all of its hype. Its my go to mascara and I will defiantly be repurchasing!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...