|Sorry my eye starter to get watery when I went to take the pics hence the missing liner in waterline. Damn you watery eyes!|
Just something a little different for the weekend instead of the norm smokey eye!
Maybelline 24hr concealer in fair
Inglot matte eyeshadow in 392
Black Kohl Pencil(no brand)
Sleek Eye Dust in Fantasy
Eyelashes from ebay
MAC Vanilla Pigment
Avon SuperExtend Extreme mascara
Avon Perfect Eyebrow pencil in Blonde
BM Beauty Pure Mineral Eyeshadow In Noir
Essence Fix and Matte Powder in Translucent
How to achieve this look:
- Pop a small amount of concealer on the eye and blend with finger or fluffy brush.I find finger better as it warms up the concealer. Apply lose powder to set.
- With the black kohl pencil start to color in the lid( note this does not have to be neat) just to before the crease.
- Using the matte black pigment and fluffy brush blend in the kohl pencil up to the crease.
- Using a clean fluffy brush blend the Inglot purple into the crease, blending it upwards to get a soft finish and into the black as well.
- Using a flat shader pat the Fantasy pigment over the black, make sure to tap the brush to avoid fall out.
- Blend all edges neatly and apply black kohl pencil in the waterline aswell
- Bring the black kohl and fantasy pigment under the eye aswell to give more of a smokey look
- Apply MAC vanilla in the corner of the eye and under brow as highlight
- Apply a layer of mascara on upper and bottom lashes and apply lashes with Duo Glue. Allow glue to dry and apply another coat of mascara.
- Fill in brows with brow pencil to desired shape.
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
I'll have to try this out, great tutorial!ReplyDelete
joanne from jimmilou.com
that's such a nice makeup :) i literally love it. looks so sophisticated and chic.ReplyDelete
I think your blog is great and I can't wait to read more :) I started following and maybe you'll have a look on my blog also, dear :))
Thanks girls! XxReplyDelete
I love the association of colours ! :)ReplyDelete
i love this look! the colors really bring out your eyes!ReplyDelete