Friday 20 January 2012

Steal of the week!

Quick post today! I was bored last night so I decided to accompany my parents on their weekly shopping trip and boy am I glad I did! I picked up these baby's!

































After 2 hours of strolling around 2 supermarkets , yes not 1! But 2! I was so bored when we finally got to the checkout knowing that I could not help in the unloading of the trolley (my arms are to short!) I wandered into the shoe department. Nothing to my liking I popped into the kids shoe department and these were on sale for €10!! Now I know your thinking yeh good for you what about people who do not have kids size feet in their 20's. Well good news these go up to a size 5! You know it pays sometimes to check out the kids section and if your embarrassed just pretend your shopping for your niece/sister. Oh ya I got these in the good ould Dunnes Stores!

6 comments:

  1. Love the boots. I remember the good old days when I was a size five and could buy kids shoes, until in my 20s I somehow went up to a six?!? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the opposite in my young teens I was a size 5 now at 22 I'm a size 2/3 crazy!

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes! just gave you an award on my blog! http://budgetbeautybanshee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey :) Been a while!! Love the shoes. Love them. Wow your blog is doing better than ever , well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Steph was wondering where you been congrats on finishing your exams! If you missed it I'm having a giveaway you already have one entry but you can have more if you like details are here.... http://alittlebitofmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-how-to-enter-and-term-and.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...