Sunday 22 December 2013

Irish Blogger Secret Santa 2013

Back some time in November Aisling from Total Makeup Addict Blog announced on twitter that she was organising a Irish Blogger Secret Santa. I of course jumped at the chance to get involved (any excuse for more shopping). Can I just say before I go on Aisling did an amazing job at organising it all and thank you for letting me been part of it.

I was paired with Lisa from Pink Sugar Sparkles Blog who I sent a little box of presents to which I am told she loved so head over to her blog to see what I gave her.

I found out this evening on twitter that Eimear from Bargain Hunter Byrne Blog had me and she sent me some lovely little gifts from The Body Shop. I was delighted with my gifts especially the lip balm as with this weather my lips just keep drying out.

My gift unfortunatly was left in Dublin and I am now home in Wexford for Christmas and I had not taken photos of the gifts yet. So excuse the stock photo but I did not want to leave this post with no photos.


She gave me this cute little Snowman washball.

And this Lip Balm trio which includes a shea butter, nectarine and coconut flavours.

She also gave me a card which had my name on it but I never got a photo of it.

Thanks again to Eimear for my presents.

Be sure to check out all the other Irish Bloggers posts under the Twitter hashtag #irishbloggersSS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...