Sunday 11 March 2012

NOTD!!

Quick post this evening! I'm up in Dublin hitting the beauty show in the morning. I did a small amount of retail therapy this afternoon, I will update you during the week, or if you can not wait check out my Twitter for what I bought.

Noelle was kind enough to paint my nails, as you all know I am absolutely crap!! And she has much nicer polishes then me!!!

Save the nail coloring extending base coat by nails inc
O.P.I Nail Lacquer in Steady as she rose 
Nails Inc Hatton garden(accent finger)
Save the nail 45 sec topcoat by nails inc

Noelle was brave enough to let me paint her nails!! I actually am better at painting other peoples nails! (slightly)

Avon Nailwear Pro Pink radiance
Base & top same as before!

Hope you all had a fab weekend! And if any of you are at the beauty show tomorrow come say hi! Ill be pretty noticeable with my purple hair!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...