Tuesday, 10 April 2012

OOTD-Spot Me Out!


On Sunday it was my nieces 1st Birthday Party and seeing as shes the first grandchild it was a big celebration. I borrowed this dress off my friend Sarah as day dresses are not really stuff I possess and the ones I have are ones I already worn at family gatherings. I received loads of compliments on the dress so I taught it needed to be showcased on the blog!




Dress: New Look
Belt: Penneys
Shoes: New Look


Ring: Forever 21
Nail varnish: Lemon Sugar Avon


Nail Varnish: Sea Breeze Avon


Earrings: River Island

At short notice we decided to hit the town so I decided to keep the dress on and just change my shoes! So i just changed into these platform black ones from Penneys. I scuffed the material on the other side of these so I am thinking of diying them with some studs of crystals what you think? Would it be something you would like to see on the blog?



Hope you all had a fab Easter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...