Friday 19 July 2013

A New Purchase- Panache Melody Balcony Underwire Bra From The Dublin Lingerie Company


I have been ignoring it for a while but recently I had noticed that even though the rest of me is slowly getting smaller two parts of me have been somehow getting bigger. This unfortunately means that the 50 odd bras I have need to be chucked out and a new bra wardrobe needs to be bought.

I have always been on the bustier side and with my small frame they are pretty noticeable. So a few weeks back I decided I needed to take the plunge and remeasure myself using the The Dublin Lingerie Company Measuring Guide and found I had gone up two cup sizes and one back size.

Still baffled by how I have gone down 3 dress sizes but up in bra size I decided the new bra shopping had to start. I decided to use a voucher I had for The Dublin Lingerie Company and order the Melody Balcony Underwire Bra by Panache. Available from a D- K cup and in 3 colors.

I choose black as due to work I am constantly in black. The gorgeous embroidery detail was what drew me to it instantly as well it has thick black straps which is great as I barely have any shoulders and thin straps easily slip done which drives me nuts.

Its very flattering and gives full support to my bust. Extremely comfortable and there has been slipping out. Delivery took about a week and came packaged beautifully. 

The Dublin Lingerie Company have a beautiful selection of bras and lingerie sets as well as some shape wear and sports wear.

I was unsure weather to post the below photo but I saw Sian from Forever Fabulous in Bows and was inspired to bare the flesh and we all have boobs right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...