Friday 26 April 2013

Avon Color Trend Kiss And Go Lipstick In Doll Pink

This could be my last ever Avon post :-( 
In a bid to save the company money Avon decided to cease trading in Ireland two weeks ago. It came as a shock to everyone, especially all the representatives as none had been informed and either heard from the website or fellow reps, but whats done is done and we have to move on.


Back in March I posted on three Color Trend Kiss and Go lipsticks I had purchased and expressed how I wanted the Doll Pink shade next. Well by some luck my sister had one lying around at home unopened and passed it on to her beloved sister.





Needless to say I am in love! Its neon and its pink and its perfect for Spring/Summer. Pair it with winged liner during the day or a smokey eye on the night.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...