Monday 14 October 2013

Inglot Nail Enamel in #21


As you all know I am not  a major nail person. I have stubby little fingers which means I have stubby little nail, that never grow longer then the tops of my fingers. Also I am a culprit for chipped nail varnish that I leave for days at an end on my nails.Sometimes I do like painting my nails, even if I do make a mess of it and it goes all over my fingers, from afar they look exceptional!

I have never owned a red nail varnish, never ever! So when I received this little beauty in my goody bag from the south Anne street opening I was thrilled.

The polish itself looks very watery and I was afraid I would have to apply a good few coats. However to my surprise 2 was enough and I got some beautiful shiny red nails. 

Longevity wise I got about 3 days wear out of it before any major chips appeared.

Inglot nail polishes retail at €10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...