Thursday 11 July 2013

Cargo Texas Lash Mascara Review


*Cargo was the brand I was most impressed with at the Wizard PR event. There range of makeup and clever packing on some of their products had me from the word go. I received a sample of the Cargo Texas Lash Mascara in my goodie bag to review.



As from the above picture Texas Lash guarantees longer and voluminous looking lashes. Sure you know the saying ''Everythings bigger in Texas''



The brush is a regular bristle brush rather on the large side. not my favourite kind of brush if I am honest. The packaging is extremely plain black with white writing and stripe. Simplistic to say the least.


So what do I think about the mascara? Well its just ''Meh!'' I do not find my lashes to be any longer or voluminous. Its kind of just coats them and gives them a little lift. I usually find with a good mascara they make my eyes almost doll like with length. Texas Lash fails to do this and basically makes my lashes darker.


I have been using this for a day mascara as I do not want to waste the mascara and seen as they only have a 6 month shelf life I really hate to waste it. Cargo Cosmetics is available on the Debenhams website, the Texas Lash Mascara is 15 euro.

Tomorrow I will have a review of another mascara and I will have a comparison photo of the two mascaras in the post also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...