Thursday 2 January 2014

My Precious Polish Festive Nails

In 2013 fellow Irish blogger Anita from Anita's Beauty Spot started up her own indie nail company Precious Polish. I had been itching to try some and I was lucky enough to win two of her handmade polishes at a recent blogger meet up.



I won a beautiful red polish by the name of Hottie and a vibrant green polish called Spring Garden, which is a perfect color for the spring months ahead

I got my sister Trudie to paint my nails on Christmas day so I could have some festive nails, we went for Hottie on every nail and dots of Spring Garden on the accent nail.


Anita makes some gorgeous base colors and also some fabulous glitter top coats, she also released a Irish Blogger collaboration in late 2013 which some of my favourite bloggers were involved.

Nail Polishes start at €7 and if do not see anything you like, she offers a Custom Order option where you can design your own nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...