Friday 10 May 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basic Palette - First Impressions

This might surprise some of you but this is actually the first piece of urban decay makeup that I have ever owned. I won this palette on Lisa's wonderful blog www.misslisa.co.uk. At first impression I was shocked at how small it is, the palette is even smaller then my phone and I easily lose my phone in my bag so imagine this.
 It is a great little everyday palette, with five mattes and one shimmer. It can easily transform into a night time palette with the help of Crave and make a classic smokey eye.

I tried swatching them on my arm but the pay off from Foxy and W.O.S was not great, but I will not know for fully till I do a look with them how pigmented they are. Crave felt very chalky and I expect a good bit of fallout from it. 

Over all I am looking forward to using the palette and trying out some looks which I will of  course feature on the blog.

 Venus (Shimmer) 

Foxy (Matte)
 W.O.S (Matte)

Naked 2 (Matte)

Faint (Matte)

 Crave (Matte)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...