Tuesday 12 February 2013

Quick Review : Essence Nail Polish Remover

Not something I usually buy on a regular basis, due to work my nail varnish just chips off till its gone and then I just repaint them. A few weeks ago I painted them a deep blue color and for the life of me I could not get it off so I knew it was time to invest in a new remover.

Heading to the tills in Penney's this little bottle caught my eye and for under €3 I snapped it up. I was not expecting much , as long as it did the job I was happy.

This little blue liquid surprised me! When you think nail varnish remover you think open all windows because its gonna stink the place out. This little bottle still does have that overpowering smell but its smell of coconut and papaya over powers that more!

Now if your not a fan of sweet things then stick to the regular nail polish remover but I have made this little guy a regular addition too my product collection and now take my nail polish off with this instead of just letting it chip.

Essence cosmetics is available in Penneys and pharmacies nationwide

1 comment:

  1. Her favourite colours in the new collection are named after Kate's favourite music genres - Reggae Splash and - her absolute favourite - Soul Sessions. wraps

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...